Introducing 4FLAVA's Martina Bosede aka Honey

Tuesday, December 27, 2011
MARTINA BOSEDE
Born and raised in Dublin Ireland, Irish mother, Nigerian father. I grew up in quite a bad area in Dublin.

I Started dance lessons at the age of 3, and trained to be a dancer. I took up singing and acting as a hobby.Whilst a teenager I decided to join a hip-hop group, where I gained onstage experience. After a few years I decided to work on solo material, and went on to do some major support slots in Ireland, supporting 50 cent, Rihanna and Kelis.

Then I decided to take a break, my Dad became unwell and I had to help out at home so I didn’t have time nor money to do any music.

I started back doing music late last year and the opportunity for 4Flava came up, so I decided it was the perfect opportunity for me.

















Follow

4Flava on Twitter



Please Follow 4Flava on Myspace here




4Flava group FB page...




4Flava Music FB page...