Single Adele sets her sights on Prince Harry

Thursday, June 9, 2011


Single Adele sets her sights on Prince Harry, despite vowing she 'would never go out with a ginger'

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:50 PM on 8th June 2011


She once swore she would never date a man with red hair.

But it would seem Adele is prepared to make an exception in Prince Harry's case.

The singer has admitted she's 'after' the eligible royal because she thinks his penchant for partying would guarantee a 'right laugh'.


Watch out, Harry! The singer has admitted she's 'after' the eligible royal because she thinks he would be a 'right laugh'
Watch out, Harry! The singer has admitted she's 'after' the eligible royal because she thinks he would be a 'right laugh'

In July's edition of Glamour magazine, Adele admits: 'I know I said I wouldn’t go out with a ginger, but it’s Prince Harry. I’d be a real duchess then! I’d love a night out with him. He seems like a right laugh.'
In her usual candid style, the singer has spilled the beans - albeit only partially - on her love life and how a surge in sudden interest from men has led to string of dates with other celebrities.
She told Glamour: 'I’m single. But I get a lot more attention. If I was a guy, I’d be taking advantage.
Candid: The singer spilled the beans on her love live and revealed she had been at the receiving end of more attention from the opposite sex
Candid: The singer spilled the beans on her love live and revealed she had been at the receiving end of more attention from the opposite sex


Eligible: Prince Harry's penchant for partying has sparked has won him many admirers - including Adele
Eligible: Prince Harry's penchant for partying has sparked has won him many admirers - including Adele

'I’ve been on a few dates with celebrities but I don’t like it. You go out and everyone just looks at you both.

'We go to really established places that know how to keep their mouths shut.'

She also admitted she liked a man in a suit, although said she preferred a boy in boxer shorts.

She added: 'I just love boys in general. I think they’re brilliant. There’s nothing like a cuddle. They’re complicated though.'


Stares: Adele says she doesn't like dating celebrities because 'everyone just looks'
Stares: Adele says she doesn't like dating celebrities because 'everyone just looks'


Chart topper: The singer has taken the States by storm, achieving more across the pond than many British artists
Chart topper: The singer has taken the States by storm, achieving more across the pond than many British artists


It can be tough being in a relationship, especially when you live at home with your mother, as the singer does.

But Adele added:'We kind of have a schedule of when not to be in. She’s always met them before, but it’s a bit awkward the next morning.'

Cover girl: The full interview in July's issue of Glamour
Cover girl: The full interview in July's issue of Glamour

And it would seem Adele isn't just a hit with the boys these days.
Since the 22-year-old stormed the US with her second album, she has also won an army of celebrity admirers too.

When she was told Beyoncé was a fan of her music, Adele said: 'It makes my heart flicker. I’ve been a fan of hers since I was ten. Destiny’s Child were my life. I love her.'
Her meteoric rise has also sparked a new interest in the

'I’ve got into fashion now. I still love Primark and H&M, but I’m loving Moschino, Burberry, D&G and Prada.
'I got into them after Anna Wintour dressed me for Vogue for the Grammys. When we were designing the dress, I was like, “I’d go in my leggings and jumper if I could".
'But I love dressing up now. I love being girlie.'

The full interview with Adele is in the July 2011 edition of Glamour magazine.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2001104/Adele-sets-sights-Prince-Harry-despite-vowing-ginger.html#ixzz1OlEJWjX3