Are you a shopaholic?
I love shopping - shoes and jewellery are my guilty pleasures.
There's a whole shelf of jewellery in my bedroom. I have no clothes to go with them, but oh well.
I love really big and chunky jewellery, not little dainty bits.
I bought a ring before I began on EastEnders and I'd been wanting it for months - it was £200 from Swarovski. But now I don't want to wear it just in case I lose it!

What are your fave high 
street stores?
I really like Jane Norman. It's one of the few high street stores that fits me properly because I'm so tiny.
If I'm treating myself 
I love to go to Karen Millen.

Do you shop on your own?
I do. But I think I dress really boringly, so sometimes I need to take a friend with me - otherwise I won't buy anything different.
I just buy black stuff cos it's easy and it goes with everything.

Who's your most stylish celeb?
Oooh, that's a hard one. Probably Cheryl Cole. I love the way she dresses.
My character Lola always talks about Cheryl, which is weird.
Read the full interview with Danielle Harold in Teen Now magazine dated October/November 2011 - out now!
Teen Now cover Oct/Nov 2011